Tuesday 22 December 2009

Kids Create The Darndest Things

One of the most wonderful things about being a parent is having your children come home with some of the most interesting and highly creative thingamajigs.

Take for example this �sweet� creation:






This edible thingamajig was my daughter�s recent project at her school. Her teacher had asked the children in her class to put together a display that was made up of whatever candies and cookies they preferred.

When she brought this project home, my daughter received a lot of praise from me and her stepfather for her creativity, and our gratitude for sharing such a wonderfully edible treat with us.

Well, this �sweet� creation no longer looks anything like it did on the first day. After a few days of picking candies and wafers off it, it resembled ancient ruins. I just wish I�d taken a picture of what was left.

In any case, it was the �sweetest� thing my daughter had ever brought home from school. Literally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment