Friday 1 January 2010

And A Happy New Year

When I was much younger, time seemed to stand still. In my older years it seems to be racing by. I remember thinking at the age of fifteen how astonishing it was that I�d be around to witness a new millennium roll in, possibly with young children in tow since I�d only be in my mid thirties by then. Well, almost thirty years have gone by since that day, and now I find myself thinking how incredible it is that we�re already a decade into the 21st century.


2009 was a very busy year for me and my family. A lot of changes came our way, most of which we embraced happily. 2010 promises to be a quieter, uneventful year � or so I hope. I haven�t made any resolutions since I�m already so perfect. Ha ha... I�m just kidding, of course. There�s always room for improvement.

I do hope to do more writing now that the holidays are coming to an end. And I certainly look forward to the arrival of spring, which, as far away as it seems now, will get here eventually.

In the meantime, I�d like to wish you all a very happy new year. May it bring you happiness and peace, health and prosperity, and everything else that you desire.

Happy 2010 to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment