Thursday 18 March 2010

Sunny Sunflowers

I�ve never been much into growing plants from seed, not just because I�m not very experienced with seed growing, but also because I just don�t seem to have the patience for it. Or I�m just too lazy to give it a try. There�s that too. And the fact that I need instant gratification; a few leaves, maybe even a flower or two � gotta have that.

But when I bumped into these seeds, I had to have them:


I mean, who can just walk away from sunflower seeds?

And plus, I�ve done this before and the results were amazing. Okay, it was a long time ago, like over 10 years, but still. Experience is experience.

So I�m going to give it a try when it�s planting time and see what happens. I expect that as soon as the flowers go to seed, the backyard hooligans (a.k.a. squirrels) will run off with them. But until then, it�ll be a fun and interesting garden project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment