Sunday 11 April 2010

Introducing Chuckles...

...the happy gnome:


This happy little fellow followed me and my husband home last week. We thought about taking him back where he came from but his cheerful disposition won us over. I mean, have you ever seen a happier gnome?


In addition to his bright, cheery personality, I hope he�ll use his magic on my garden to make it thrive.

What am I talking about, you ask?

Well, I�m glad you asked.

According to folklore (but I believe it�s true), garden gnomes help in the garden during the night. When nobody is around, they awaken from their pottery/ceramic state and work on the garden they live in. And this is great. Because when touched by a gnome�s gnomish-laden magical touch, flowers blossom, lawns become lush, trees grow taller, soil becomes nutrient-rich and herbs and vegetables and fruit trees thrive.

So I�m glad that Chuckles followed us home. He�ll bring lots of joy to my garden with his gnomish magic � and his positive attitude. [grin]

0 comments:

Post a Comment