Saturday 26 March 2011

Hello There, Mr. Robin

My buddy, Mr. Robin, is back in town. And he�s been hanging around my backyard in search of food � and in search of a Mrs. Robin. Although, I could be totally wrong here. This could actually be a Mrs. Robin. The Mr. and the Mrs. both look the same, so one can never be sure. But let�s just say, for this post, that this is a Mr. Robin and simplify things. Okey-dokey...

Anyway, like I was saying, Mr. Robin has been hanging around my backyard, so I decided earlier this week (when it wasn�t too cold outside) to step outside to do some garden cleanup and snap photos of this little dude while out there.

And here they are (not the best quality, but not that bad):

He was singing his little heart out in this tree.




I got pretty close to him in this photo. Lucky me...


Searching in the flower beds for food...

I don�t need to tell you that this little bird followed me around the garden and chirped at me every now and then, reminding me that whatever worm-like creatures I dug up were his. No need to say that I totally agreed with him. �No problem, Mr. Robin� I said to him. �You can have ALL of them...�

He�s such a cutie, isn�t he? I love these little birds, and I�m so glad they�re back in town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment