Monday 9 June 2014

Chuckles and Chortles

And we�re back. How quickly those weekends come and go, eh? Was this one good to you? I sure hope it was. So, I did end up doing extreme gardening on Friday, after all, only to find out later in the day that it was �National Gardening Exercise Day (NGED)�; a day to celebrate the fact that gardening is not only a great way to relax and unwind, but also a great way to build muscles and burn calories. Well, I�ve sure gotten my fair share of that type of workout in the past couple of weeks.

Saturday I did nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Spent the day relaxing. But in the evening, we went out to eat, and then headed downtown for a stroll. And took a few random photos while there. Like this one:


Yesterday we went on a road trip up through the country areas, and ended up taking a gazillion images. We even made a few friends along the way. Like this one:


Beautiful, no? I adore horses.

There�ll be many photos to share in later posts, but right now, it�s time to share some funny stuff I�ve stumbled upon...









A beautiful day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment