Wednesday 29 June 2016

Evening Strolls

Do you like to walk? I love to walk. And the most amazing man in the world and I do a lot of that as often as we can. We have a few favourite routes that we take and - coincidentally - every single one ends up passing by a Tim Hortons (popular Canadian coffee shop). Do we stop and treat ourselves? Of course we do. He always gets a half coffee/half hot chocolate mix and - depending on the weather - I either get a cappuccino or an iced coffee. These days it's the cold drink for obvious reasons.

We walk for a very long time and I always take along my little point and shoot camera. I don't aim for award winning photography; I simply enjoy capturing interesting sights along the way and freezing moments. It's almost like keeping a journal but in images instead of words.



Yesterday evening we walked for a very long time and at one point it started to drizzle. There were hardly any clouds in the sky, so it didn't last long. But despite being short-lived, it left behind this beautiful sight:


It's been awhile since I saw a rainbow. What a wonderful surprise this was!

Do you enjoy walking?

0 comments:

Post a Comment