Sunday 31 July 2016

Project 366: Week 30

I�m cheating with this week�s collection of photos because I�m using images that I took earlier this month when we visited and cycled around the small city of Cornwall, Ontario. I meant to share them with you at some point but I never got around to it (lazy, sluggish blogger excuse), so they are now going to become part of this project; these and some others I took. Yes, I�m going to cheat again. And I�m not sorry one bit. �Cause this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it! Okay, moving along...

This week's photo theme: Cornwall, Ontario


Friday, July 22, 2016
No Longer In Use
"Abandoned places make for interesting spaces."

Project 366, Day 204: No Longer In Use


Saturday, July 23, 2016
The Road Less Traveled
"This road is not used as often as it once was.�

Project 366, Day 205: The Road Less Traveled


Sunday, July 24, 2016
The View
"A pretty view from the bridge."

Project 366, Day 206: The View


Monday, July 25, 2016
Beneath The Bridge
"There are always interesting sights beneath the bridge."

Project 366, Day 207: Beneath The Bridge


Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Old
"Once upon a time this had a use.�

Project 366, Day 208: Old


Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Old Canal
�Abandoned. But photograph-worthy.�

Project 366, Day 209: Old Canal


Thursday, July 28, 2016
The Trail
�This waterfront trail keeps going on and on...�

Project 366, Day 210: The Trail


What I've learned this week:
There is no end to the amount of exploration that can be done.
Waterfront trails are always enjoyable and wonderfully scenic.
I live in a beautiful country and I�d like to see more of it.
You don�t need to travel far to have fun!


Another week over for this project. And another month comes to an end. I hope you�re all having a terrific Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment