Wednesday 19 October 2016

Project 366: Week 41

Technically, I should be putting up this post every Friday, but I get so busy with other things that I can�t be bothered. Eventually I get to it and here I am. For this set of photos, I challenged myself to shoot an image within ten minutes of leaving my home. On foot. So all these pictures are within a few minutes walking distance of my house.

This week's photo theme: Within Ten Minutes


Friday, October 07, 2016
Green Space
"Raw, beautiful nature."

Project 366, Day 281: Green Space


Saturday, October 08, 2016
By The Pond
"One of my favourite spots near our home.�

Project 366, Day 282: By The Pond


Sunday, October 09, 2016
The Bench
"Sit down and relax for awhile.�

Project 366, Day 283: The Bench


Monday, October 10, 2016
High-Rise
"One of the few tall buildings in Kingston."

Project 366, Day 284: High-Rise


Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Young Tree
"Even though it�s so small, it still puts on a colourful show in the fall."

Project 366, Day 285: Young Tree


Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Hodgepodge
"A jumble of growth and hues.�

Project 366, Day 286: Hodgepodge


Thursday, October 13, 2016
The Manhole
�Not one of Mother Nature�s creations.�

Project 366, Day 287: The Manhole


What I've learned this week:
Take walks within your neighbourhood and explore your surroundings.
Challenge yourself once in awhile. You just might be surprised at what you can accomplish.
All work and no play make life dull. Take a break and do something fun.
There is beauty even in the smallest things.

Wishing you all a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment