Tuesday 25 October 2016

What I�ve Learned In My Life So Far

I've learned that...


Amazing, isn't it, how different perspectives can be? This applies to everything, including religion and politics, two topics of conversation that can - and oftentimes do - lead to disharmony. Insults are tossed back and forth, anger ensues and relationships are tested and sometimes destroyed when people don't see eye to eye. Haven't we all been guilty of this type of behavior at some point in our lives?

In my own circle, I have family members and friends whose views on many subjects compared to mine are so contrary that one wonders how on earth we could possibly get along. Well, we maintain a relationship as long there isn't nasty mudslinging and derogatory comments. A difference of opinion is fine. Name calling and belittling isn't.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment