Friday 26 February 2010

How Clair And Bailey Are Getting Along

Hiya folks! Not only is it Friday once again, it�s ferrety Friday, the best day of the week. And this week, I�m going to post a little update on how Bailey and Clair are getting along. I know that I mentioned last week that I�d be back within a few short days to add a post on my blog about how this new little fuzzy ended up with us, but I�ve been terribly busy for the past little while, which hasn�t allowed me much time to hang around my computer, let alone write stuff for my blog. I have, in fact, written up most of her story; I just have to polish it up, edit a couple of photos and upload it for the world to see. Hopefully this weekend!

What have I been up to you ask? Well, it�s none of your business. Just kidding. Well, not really. If it was something really personal, I would tell you it�s none of your business, but it�s not, so I don�t mind sharing.

But I won�t share. Because whatever it is that has been keeping me busy is nothing exciting. I mean, who�s in the mood to read about the rearranging and swapping of bedrooms, of lugging furniture up and down the stairs, of washing walls and mopping floors, and of spring cleaning and closet organizing?

Nobody. That�s what I thought.

A-ny-way... Let�s get to Clair and Bailey.

So Clair (that was the name the previous owners gave her; we�re not 100% sure we�re going to keep it, although it is kind of cute, especially that it�s spelled without an �e� at the end) has been with us since last Friday, and I�m happy to report that her and Bailey are getting along wonderfully. They share his cage when they�re not out playing, and they sleep together all the time. Like this:


Isn�t that just the cutest thing?

�Love is in the air, everywhere I look around�la la la la��

I will add more information about her arrival very soon. In the meantime, I hope everyone is doing well and counting the days till spring, which is on its way...WOOHOO! (Although it�s hard to believe that with all the snow we�ve had this week)

Okay.

Let�s finish this post with a few words from Bailey.

What say you, Bailey?


You bet we can, buddy. Forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment