Sunday 7 March 2010

Garden Information Overload

Last week, my friend Joy (who lives near me here in Kingston, Ontario) lent me some of her magazines and catalogs so that I can get up to speed with the latest, greatest and hippest trends for this upcoming gardening season.

Look at all the good reading she presented me with:







I gotta get me some of these pretty flowers:




This is a pretty good Canadian gardening magazine:


Being the Halloween gal, Joy also threw in a Better Homes and Gardens special edition about the spookiest time of the year:


Of course, Nacho had to investigate to make sure there weren�t any hidden treats somewhere in there for her.


And you�d think that the oodles of magazines I had to sift through would satisfy the gardening part of my brain, but no, I went out and picked this one up:


And this one:


And even this one:


So, now that my brain is literally overloaded with all this wonderful gardening information, I am chomping at the bit, eager to get out there and conquer the garden.

Is anyone else getting hit with a severe case of spring fever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment