Monday 8 March 2010

Gazanias? Oh My! Why Didn�t Anyone Tell Me?

Okay. So yesterday I wrote about the magazines that my friend Joy let me borrow, and how my brain was overloaded with gardening information, and that I was hit with a severe case of spring fever, literally chomping at the bit because of how eager I am to get outside and conquer my little green world.

Well.

On the front cover and inside the magazine by the name of Garden Gate, I discovered flowers that I had no idea existed. I�m talking about Gazanias, people. When I saw a picture of them, I thought to myself: �OHMYGOD! What are these stunning blooms?�

I mean look at these amazing flowers:




How could I not know about Gazanias? Did you all know about them? And why didn�t anyone tell me?

Oh my... I gotta get me some of these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment