Tuesday 9 March 2010

Got Me Some Backyard Goodies

A few days ago, I jumped into my car and raced out to see what I could treat myself to now that spring is literally on its way. I have managed, so far, to avoid picking up any spring bulbs. I�m trying to stay focused on picking up perennials and annuals, which means waiting a little longer. I�m not sure how much longer I can behave myself. There�s so much temptation with spring bulbs already out there that I�m afraid I�m going to fall off the wagon. What�s a poor gardening girl to do?

Anyhow.

To celebrate the imminent arrival of spring, I decided to pick up some new feeders for my feathered friends that should be invading my backyard very soon.

I bought this pretty feeder for my sweet finches:


And this one for everyone else:


Let�s not forget the seed:


So I�m all set. Now where are all the birds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment