Monday 15 March 2010

How Much (Garden) Self Control Do I have? Not much.

Just last week, I mentioned that I had avoided buying spring bulbs. That I was trying to stay focused on the upcoming annuals and perennials.

Well.

Needless to say that I fell off that rickety wagon rather quickly and picked up these:




Okay. Go ahead...laugh...point...whisper...snicker...

[shrug]

Because.

Yes. It�s all true. All the allegations are true. I�m weak. Weak, I tell you. Terribly, awfully, horribly weak. Terribly, awfully, horribly, shamelessly weak. I don�t do what I say I�m going to do. And I give in to temptation easily.

[shrug]

And you know what?

I don�t care. I have no regrets. Because when it comes to gardening, be it indoors or out, I have very little (if any) self control.

And I like it that way.

Also, I chose these bulbs specifically for the front of the house, which doesn�t get much sun. These plants are the perfect choice for that spot. So I had to have them. Had to.

Now, how much garden self control do you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment