Sunday 25 April 2010

Mr. Blue Jay Is A Daily Visitor

I�ve come to adore the blue jay that visits my backyard daily in hopes of being tossed some peanuts. He�s not only visiting every day, he�s actually gotten quite comfortable with us.

He starts by landing on the deck:


Then he hops closer:


Until he�s close enough to be able to peek inside the house and see if any peanut-throwing person is around:



Sometimes, he flies over as soon as I step foot into the kitchen, as if he�s watching from a distance (do blue jays have binoculars?). When I mentioned this to my daughter, she said �He�s a stalker...� Har har har... :)

He�s gotten so bold with his visits that I wouldn�t be surprised if he starts tapping on the window at some point. Hmmm... Perhaps I should add a doorbell for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment