Wednesday 5 May 2010

Roses Are Red...

...or at least that�s what I hope to see in my garden later this summer from the rose bush (well, twig for now) that hubby and I planted this past weekend. In the rain, to boot.


Tiny, isn�t it? But it�s supposed to be a vigorous grower that will eventually reach a height anywhere from 4 to 7 feet. It also promises to display clusters of bright red flowers all season. And it�s hardy, handling the cold seasons all the way down to zone 2, which is more than I need for my Canadian winters.

Here�s a picture of the tag that came with the plant:


I�ve never heard of this rose (not that I know much about roses since I�ve never grown any in the past, aside from a couple of miniatures), so if anyone is familiar with it, please drop me a line and share some information about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment