Tuesday 19 April 2016

You Asked, I Answer (Favourite Photographs)

I am really pressed for time this week, so today I'm going to answer a single question from this year's 'Ask Me Anything� post.

Here we go...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay asked:
I wanted to ask you Martha, you are a FANTASTIC photographer. What is your very FAVORITE photograph, or maybe the top 5 that is on your blog? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!

First, thank you, Kay! That is really kind. But that's the way you roll.

Second, I have taken thousands of images over the years and there are so many that I love for one reason or another that it's next to impossible to choose the top five. So instead of narrowing it down to that small a number, which will take me forever, I'm going to share twelve photographs that rise to the top. I hope you like them!

Autumn Scene

The Duck

In The Country

In The Garden

"Ribbit...Ribbit"

Across The Water

Autumn

Abandoned

Reflections

Under The Bridge

Project 366, Day 43: The Clock Keeps Ticking

At The End Of The Tunnel

I could easily have added another dozen but I think this is more than enough for one post. Over the years I imagine there'll be a lot more photographs to share.

And that's it for today. Short and sweet. Thanks to Kay for her lovely comment and interesting question, and thanks to all of you for stopping by. More answers next week!

Have a great day, everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment