Monday 20 June 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We've been extremely busy lately working on something (I'll probably explain at another time) but we've been making sure to get out and enjoy this great weather we've been having. Yesterday we drove 20 minutes east to the lovely town of Gananoque and stopped at Confederation Park, which is located on the bank of the Gananoque River. And on this visit we saw a few feathered families with lots of little ones. Like this bunch:


*squee* Aren't they adorable? I wanted to run right up to them and scoop one up and kiss its little head and pet its soft - oh so super soft - downy plumage that will be replaced by feathers soon. But mama and papa goose were giving me the stink eye as I inched closer, so I restrained myself. Instead, I took a quick photo with my little point and shoot. And stayed safe.

Now let's get to the funny stuff!







Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment