Monday 4 July 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, everyone, and happy 4th of July to my southern friends. I hope you've all enjoyed a lovely weekend. We were on the go go go for a couple of days. On Saturday we drove to Cornwall, Ontario to explore the area and do some biking. We were pleasantly surprised at the area's extensive and beautiful bike paths. It was a chilly and windy day but we dressed appropriately and had a great time.


Then yesterday...!!!...we drove to Ottawa where my younger daughter is living and studying, and met up at her place with the rest of the family: my brother and his wife, and my older daughter and her boyfriend. Last Sunday my older daughter turned 24 and yesterday the younger one turned 19, so it was a double birthday celebration and a family reunion. Lunch, a visit to the historical ByWard market in the heart of the city, coffee, dessert and a whole lot of catching up. It was the best day. The absolute best.

And now it's time for some funny stuff.







Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment