Monday 24 October 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, blogging pals. How is everyone? I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was both busy and quiet. Projects, leisure time, projects and leisure time. That was our weekend. And we squeezed in a couple of movies. The night before we watched 'Cat Ballou' with Jane Fonda and Lee Marvin. It's an old comedy western musical. Meh. It was alright. I'm not the biggest fan of old movies. Some I like, some I don't. Then last night we watched the crappiest movie in the history of crappy movies. 'Trespass' starring Nicole Kidman and Nicolas Cage. There are so many flaws in it that it's both laughable and exasperating. Do. Not. Watch. It.

Guess what? I'm the proud owner of a slow cooker. Finally. We went shopping on Friday night and brought one home with us. Do any of you use a slow cooker? I have wanted one for ages. I don't know why I took so long to get one. And since bringing it home, I've already collected about 1,000 recipes to try. Tomorrow will be my first attempt at this beautiful machine. Wish me luck, I'm going in...

Okay, enough of the blah, blah, blah...here's some funny stuff for you.







Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment