Monday 25 July 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, everyone! How are you all doing? I hope the weekend was good to you. My best friend, Cathy, was here for a couple of days last week. She and I have known each other since we were four. We have been there for one another for the past 47 years and have walked side by side in this journey we call life. We have laughed and played and cried together. She is the kindest, most thoughtful and loving person I know, and I'm blessed and honoured to be her friend. For two days we chatted up a storm and walked for miles. It was wonderful having her here.

Here we are on one of our marathon walks on a very hot and humid day!

Cathy on the left, me on the right.

Do you have a friend who is really special?

While you think about that, here's some funny stuff...







Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment