Wednesday 27 July 2016

Project 366: Week 29

I�ve been a lazy blogger for awhile now, particularly this month. And a lazy photographer at times, too. It could be the hot weather that�s making me sluggish or it could be that I just don�t know what to say lately. Or something else. I dunno. I�m late again with this project but here I am with week 29. All these photos were taken while the most amazing man in the world and I were out cycling.

This week's photo theme: Sights On Bikes


Friday, July 15, 2016
Fun On The Water
"Young people having fun in Lake Ontario."

Project 366, Day 197: Fun On The Water


Saturday, July 16, 2016
Downtown Kingston
"One of the most beautiful cities in Canada.�

Project 366, Day 198: Downtown Kingston


Sunday, July 17, 2016
Across The Water
"A distant view of The Royal Military College of Canada."

Project 366, Day 199: Across The Water


Monday, July 18, 2016
Historical Sights
"Built between 1846 � 1848, this is one of four Martello towers located in Kingston, Ontario. There are 11 of them still standing in Canada."

Project 366, Day 200: Historical Sights


Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Rust
"I always stop to photograph rusty old things!�

Project 366, Day 201: Rust


Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Raw Beauty
�Mother Nature at her best. This landscape has not been disturbed by humans.�

Project 366, Day 202: Raw Beauty


Thursday, July 21, 2016
The Road
�Where will this unpaved road take us?�

Project 366, Day 203: The Road


What I've learned this week:
Sometimes I have nothing to say. And I�m okay with that.
You can cover a lot of ground on a bicycle.
No matter how many times I visit the same area, there is always something new to see.
I am always happiest outdoors.


And that wraps up another round of photos. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment