Monday 10 October 2016

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, everyone, and happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! How did the weekend go? We spent most of it traveling and visiting and traveling and visiting. Saturday we drove to Ottawa to spend some time with my younger daughter. She couldn't come home for the long weekend because of her work schedule, so went to her instead. We caught up on news, took her for dinner and had a wonderful time. Yesterday we drove to Montreal, visited with my mother-in-law, my mom, my brother and sister in-law, and met up with the my husband's sisters, their partners, his great nephew and his father at a Japanese restaurant to celebrate my father-in-law's 90th birthday.

It was a full weekend and we enjoyed seeing everyone. The traveling has left us exhausted, so today we're going to do a whole lot of nothing!

Now let's get to the funny stuff...







Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment