Thursday 28 April 2016

So We Finally Settled On A TV Series

As I've stated before, I haven�t watched anything on TV at its scheduled time since my younger daughter was a year old. That was almost 18 years ago. The most amazing man in the world and I typically enjoy movies or binge-watch long running series, many times older ones; the most recent one being the X-Files right after we wrapped up Seinfeld.

But we've been searching for something more recent and exciting and captivating to tune into. And after much consideration, we finally settled on one. I'll let you guess which one (for those who have been following it).

Here's a hint:



Here's another one:



And here's what we established about the character, Joffrey Baratheon, within a couple of episodes:



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we decided to watch every episode of every season of Game of Thrones until we've caught up to the rest of you who are tuning into this. Only two shows in and we're already hooked. It's not like we (especially me) didn't know about this. My two daughters have read the fantasy novels by American author, George R. R. Martin, that this TV series is based on.

And my older daughter even named her cat that she adopted from the local humane society when she stayed with us for a few months in  2012, Daenerys.

My daughter's cat, Dany (short for Daenerys)

But now we're actually seeing what it's all about. And enjoying it. We are just at the starting line but we'll catch up to the rest of you in no time!

Are you a fan of this TV series?

0 comments:

Post a Comment